A small gnome with some BIG ideas

Monday, March 14, 2005

Posters for all!

Hey you! Yes you, digging around in recylcing bins looking for discarded Spanky for Prez posters because you were nice enough not to steal them while I was campaiging. I have good news, after much converting of files and hours spent in front of a computer in a library basement, I finally figured out how to put them online so that you can download as many as you want, and even get them in COLOR! So get out of that trash can and print off as many as you want.

Oh, and for those of you eagerly waiting to hear about my trip to Calgary, unfortunately the pictures aren't ready yet, so you will just have to wait a little longer, though I promise I have quite a few tales of adventure to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home