A small gnome with some BIG ideas

Friday, March 11, 2005

It's been a while

Hello Everyone!

Wow, what a crazy time it's been. Between shaking babies and kissing hands, er, well - I haven't had much time to myself, and to do what I love best - Travel!

Because of the election I had to take down my site so that I wouldn't get fined, but now that it's all over, I can start telling you about my adventures.

For those of you who don't yet know, the election went well. I didn't win, but I did manage to get 10% of the vote (double what I needed to get back my deposit). There was a pretty great party after, I even had my picture taken with the Kokanee girls. As soon as my CM figures out how to post pictures, you can bet that I'll get those up right away.

This is just a quick reminder that I'm back on the web and hoping to share my adventures with you, so be sure to check back. Hopefully I'll also get my posters up in case you didn't steal the ones you wanted.

I'm on my way to Calgary, and you can bet I'll have some stories to tell. Oh, and if you are planning on going on a trip and have some room in your suitcase for a gnome, call Carly or email her (she even has her OWN blog) and maybe I can tag along.

Take care, and thanks for voting for me!

SWE

1 Comments:

Blogger Pizza Princess said...

We must send a letter to the Free the Gnome people about Spanky's bid for the SU Presidency. I think they will be happy to know that a free gnome was able to run for office, free from persecution.

I'm such a dork....don't mind me.

4:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home